We are happy welcoming you again to Hootananny as a socially distanced pub for the time being. We hope to reopen soon as a music venue again. But we await Government clearance for this.
- We welcome our customers as a business and venue following Covid-19 secure guidelines. We have assurances for our customers and requests of our customers.
- We have trained our staff in accordance with the latest government guidelines for safe working. We will regularly consult with staff about their health and any symptoms and take appropriate action.
- We have carried out risk assessments on our pub, including deliveries to protect both our staff and suppliers.
- We have laid out tables to ensure safe spacing.
- We ask you to put your hand up for service if you are seated indoors, for table service.
- We have hand sanitiser throughout the bar.
- We require customers to provide name and phone number for the NHS track and trace system. A legal requirement.
- Only 6 people from two family support bubbles may sit at each table.