Hootananny is an inclusive venue, and we welcome Deaf and disabled customers. Contact Details:
email@example.com, Phone number 01463 233651
- Venue Description: There is direct access to the ground floor of the three storey venue. Unfortunately currently there is not access to the top two floors.
- Personal Assistants are welcome, please arrange attendance in advance if there are concerns
- Accessible viewing area: If you require a seat to watch the show, please get in touch. We can offer a high stool, but there are other options if this is not suitable.
- Travel Guide and Arrival Guide: We do not have our own car park, however, there are accessible street parking options available on Church Street. There are a number of bus stops within very close proximity to the venue.
- Toilets: We have an accessible toilet on the ground floor of our venue.
- Customers with Medical Requirements: We welcome customers who may need to bring food, drink, medicine or medical equipment to manage a medical condition. Please let us know in advance.
- Assistance Dogs: We welcome assistance dogs. If you intend to bring one to a busy weekend night, please contact us to discuss.
- Strobe Lighting: We have strobe lighting in the venue. If this is a concern, please give us a call to discuss.
Wheelchair access: Unfortunately we only have wheelchair access to the ground floor. You can click on the videos below to get a better look at the access for each floor before you visit.